Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use sdjmalik’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, sdjmalik and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The School of Super Drumming. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from the sdjmalik for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not: republish material from sdjmalik, Sell, rent or sub-license material from sdjmalik, reproduce, duplicate or copy material, redistribute content (unless content is specifically made for redistribution), or use hyperlinking to our content.
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
Government agencies; Search engines; News organizations; Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union; dot.com community sites; associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors; internet portals; accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or by use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or by use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. No use of sdjmalik’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
frames without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from this website:
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
By enrolling in drum lessons, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms:
1. Lesson Structure and Duration: 1.1. Lessons will be conducted through online platforms. 1.2. The duration of each lesson will be 30 minutes or 1 hour unless otherwise agreed upon.
2. Payment: 2.1. Lesson fees will be charged based on the selected package or individual lessons. Payment is due 24 hours before the lesson. 2.2. Payment can be made through Paypal unless otherwise agreed on to use an alternate payment system . 2.3. Missed lessons will not be refunded unless canceled at least 24 hours hours in advance. Extreme circumstances will be taken into consideration by the instructor if after the 24 hour period.
3. Lesson Scheduling: 3.1. Lessons will be scheduled on mutually agreed upon dates and times. 3.2. Any changes to the schedule must be communicated with at least 24 hours of notice.
4. Cancellations and Make-up Lessons: 4.1. In the event of a cancellation by the Instructor, a make-up lesson will be scheduled or a refund will be provided. 4.2. In the event of a cancellation by the Student, lessons can be rescheduled if notice is provided within at least 24 hours. 4.3. Missed lessons without appropriate notice will be considered a no call, no show, and will not be eligible for refunds or rescheduling.
5. Student Responsibilities: 5.1. The Student must come to lessons well-prepared, having practiced as instructed. 5.2. The Student must bring their own drumsticks and any required learning materials.
6. Conduct and Respect: 6.1. Both the Instructor and Student are expected to maintain a respectful and professional demeanor during lessons. 6.2. Any inappropriate behavior, including discrimination, harassment, or disrespectful language, will not be tolerated and may result in immediate termination of lessons.
7. Liability: 7.1. The Instructor is not liable for any injuries or damages that may occur during lessons or related activities. 7.2. The Student is responsible for their own safety and well-being during lessons.
8. Intellectual Property: 8.1. Any instructional materials provided by the Instructor are for the Student’s personal use only and may not be shared, reproduced, or distributed without written consent.
9. Termination: 9.1. Either party may terminate lessons with a written notice provided [insert termination notice period] days in advance. 9.2. In the case of a termination by the Instructor, a refund for remaining lessons will be provided.
10. Amendments: 10.1. The Instructor reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any changes will be communicated to the Student in writing.
By enrolling in drum lessons with sdjmalik, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions outlined above.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services that are provided on this website, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. If you have any questions, you can contact sdjmalik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
sdjmalik © 2023